What you'll learn
- Start developing a full-fledged C program for his or her specific needs within a matter of a day or two, as the course is kept short yet practical, on the lines of a corporate training program.
- Feel confident about programming in C and become capable of understanding advanced concepts in C and programming in general.
- Familiarity with some programming language is preferrable, but not mandatory
- A copy of the book "The C Programming Language", Second Edition, by Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie is mandatory
- A spirit of adventure is absolutely necessary.
This is a course that respects the smartness in you. If you don't like the course, there is always the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Noteworthy comments by learners:
I really liked the fact that this course is not as slow as most programming courses which get boring after a little while...All in all it was a fun and awesome course, I will for sure be following other courses from the same teacher --Alessandro Bassi
A good Place to learn C basics...course gives huge opportunity to know ones weakness in C programming. A consecutive lecture and quiz series gives one consolidated approach -- Akash Saxena