What you'll learn
- Learn the benefits of using of .NET MVC and the need for MVC
- Learn How to Develop Web Applications using MVC Design Pattern
- Learn How to work with Models, Views(Razor) and Controllers
- Understand the concepts of Routing
- Learn How to use Various ActionResult
- Learn How to work with HTML Forms
- Learn How to use Scaffolding Templates
- Learn How to Perform Validations with Annotations
- Learn How to Develop Custom Helper/Extension Methods
- Learn How to use AJAX with in a MVC Application
- Familiarity with .NET C#, HTML and basic CSS
- Familiarity with SQL Basics
Learn Web Development with one of the most upcoming framework for Microsoft which is ASP.NET MVC using C#. ASP.NET MVC is most common requirement now when you are looking for a new job in .NET world and with this course you will have the knowledge that is needed for the same.
I have designed this course by taking in picture anyone who has been working with ASP.NET C# , but they think its time to learn the most upcoming trend which is ASP.NET MVC. This course will help you get a solid understanding of the basic building blocks of MVC and you will also take a look at some advance topics in MVC as we build Book Rental application from scratch.
The key to success is practice and that is what you would be doing over and over as you would write controllers, actions and view from scratch and work your way to success, while doing so you would get solid understanding of the flow of MVC along with other concepts.
So jump right in to kick start your career in ASP.NET MVC or to take your career to next level!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to learn .NET MVC using C#
- Anyone who wants to take their existing MVC skills to next level by building a complete application