What you'll learn
- Master Kotlin Programming and best practices behind professional Kotlin and Android apps
- Modern kotlin programming from scratch
- Kotlin functional and Object Oriented Programming
- Collections and Lambda expressions
- Kotlin coroutines
- How to harness the full power of computers via programming in Kotlin
- Sharpen your skills in android development by learning the popular java based programming language Kotlin
- Kotlin Generics
- Exceptions handling and creating custom Exceptions
- No programming experience is required
- A windows or a mac or a linux computer
- Passion and Commitment to become a professional programmer
[NOTE: this course is constantly getting updated.]
If you have ever wondered how computer programs work, how machine understand the code we write or if you already know that but you want to become more advanced programmer and Kotlin developer? This course is for you!
In this course we will start from scratch, assuming you have no prior knowledge at all, then we will learn basic concepts of programming and deep dive into the Kotlin world!
The main goal of this course is to teach you how to program computers using kotlin programming language.
Kotlin is new programming language sponsored by JetBrains and Google through the Kotlin Foundation. Kotlin is general purpose programming language know for its conciseness, safety and interoperability with other programming languages such as Java. You will discover the power of Modern Programming in Kotlin and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as an Android developer and programmer.
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 60,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed Kotlin in Action - Kotlin programming for Android developers with one thing in mind: you should learn by practicing your skills and building apps.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master programming and Kotlin development.Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to programming and kotlin
- Intermediate developers who want to master modern programming and kotlin programming language
- Advanced developers who want to enhance their programming skills and learn the best practices in modern programming
- People who want to get employed as a Software Developer in app development companies
- People who want to become a Freelancer and work from the comfort of their homes
- People who want to program computers just for fun
- Android developers who want to become an advanced Kotlin developers