- Learn complex queries
- How to perform read and write operations
- Introduction to No-SQL databases
- How to fetch records using joins
- You just need a computer, no prior technical experience is required.
Working on any language is a plus point but how to store data in the database, how to fetch the data from the database, these are the question every new programmer ask. Most people think that SQL is a complex thing to learn but believe me, it's very easy, it's just like the English language. In this series, we are going to cover each and every fundamental concept related to SQL.
We start from zero what is the database, how to store data in the database, we will also discuss about the NO-SQL database like MongoDB, you will learn how to fetch the record, we will also discuss about the relational database and also how to fetch the data from two tables using joins.
We will discuss different types of joins and how to use the theme. You will learn a lot of things in this series. At the end of this series, I will give you an overview of MongoDB so you can easily take the next step.Who this course is for:
- Beginners who don't about SQL
- New programmer who want to know about storing data permanent