- Learn how to code in SQL
- The freedom to query anything you like from a database
- Boost your resume by learning SQL an in-demand skill
- Use SQL to perform data analysis
- Be comfortable putting SQL and Oracle and My SQL on their resume
- Create your own database or interact with existing databases
- Answer company performance or sales questions using data
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
- No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you.
SQL is a database computer language designed for the retrieval and management of data in a relational database. SQL stands for Structured Query Language. This tutorial will give you a quick start to SQL. It covers most of the topics required for a basic understanding of SQL and to get a feel of how it works.
This course is easy to understand
We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
In this course, you will:;
Lecture 1:Introduction to SQL Tutorial
Lecture 2:Relational Databases
Lecture 3:Types of Databases
Lecture 4:SQL vs MySQL: What's the Difference?
Lecture 5:Some of The Most Important SQL Commands
Lecture 6:Salaries for careers with SQL expertise
Section 2:Data Types and Operators
Lecture 7:SQL DATA TYPES
Lecture 8:OPERATORS IN SQL
Section 3:Installation DB
Lecture 9:Mysql Installation
Lecture 10:Oracle 18c Installation
Section 4:Creating Databases and Tables
Lecture 11:Creating Database
Lecture 12:Creating Table Commands
Lecture 13:INSERT INTO
Section 5:Deleting -Exiting Databases and Tables
Lecture 15:DELETE Records
Lecture 16:DROP Database
Lecture 17:DROP Tables
Lecture 18:EXISTS Operators
Section 6:SQL Statements Fundamentals
Lecture 20:SELECT DISTINCT
Lecture 23:AND, OR and NOT
Lecture 25:SELECT TOP
Lecture 29:PRIMARY KEY
Lecture 30:FOREIGN KEY
Section 7:GROUP BY Statements
Lecture 32:ORDER BY
Lecture 33:GROUP BY
Lecture 34:MIN() and MAX()
Section 8:Advanced SQL Commands
Lecture 40:UNION ALL
Lecture 45:ANY and ALL
Lecture 46:SELECT INTO
Lecture 48:SQL Comments
Lecture 49:TRUNCATE TABLE
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Don't Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads.
Go ahead and hit the "take Course" button to start your career today!
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL
- Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today's most in-demand skills
- Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
- You can build a career in SQL
- You will master the most practical knowledge in the short time
- You can find easily a job as a SQL Developer or Database Administrator