- Learn to use Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system
- Learn linux basics
- Learn to crack WPA networks
- Learn to remain anonymous while hacking
- Learn to hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Learn to launch various Man in the Middle Framework (MITMF) plugins
- Learn to use Wireshark
- Learn to use veil framework to make payloads and get access to victim machine file system
- Learn about information gathering tools like nmap and netdiscover
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- Learn about BEEF framework
- Learn to make custom malware and backdoors with Python
- Learn to make port scanner with Python
- Learn to make macchanger with Python
- Learn about Socket Programming with Python
- Learn to gain control over computer systems using client side attacks
- Learn to create complete web crawler with Python: Application that crawls all subdomains and links
- Learn to customize payloads to bypass most antiviruses
- Learn to discover vunerabilties like XSS, HTMLI, URI redirection, XEE and Host Header Injection in live and test website
- Learn to gather sensitive information about websites
- Use social engineering to gain full control over target systems
- Learn to create some networking applications with Python like nmap scanner and macchanger
- Computer with a minimum 4GB RAM (8GB+ Preferred)
- No Programming, Hacking Knowledge Required
- Adding wireless adapter for hacking skill is optional (BUT if you want to learn WIFI hacking skills, you must have one)
- No networking Knowledge is Required
- Practice everything along videos, otherwise it is useless
Welcome to this most comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured. This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We'll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
Highlights of Course:
Basic File System commands
Upgrade packaging commands
Installing Victim and Hacker Machine in Virtual Box
Installing test windows 10 on Virtual Box
Using netdiscover and nmap to uncover IP addresses and mac addresses
Using airodump-ng to sniff packets
Using Handshake protocols
Using aireplay-ng to deauth clients
Man In the Middle Framework
Plugins to take screenshot and inject js-url and jskeylogger
Analyzing packets flow
Creating undetectable backdoor
Create reverse shell
Running multiple Hook commands
Python Crash Course
Variable and Statements
Values and types
Object Oriented Programming
Threading and many more..
Port Scanner and Nmap
Scan for IP, mac addresses and Open Port of machine
UDP, TCP and Comprehensive scan
Writing a Keylogger
Writing a Malware and Backdoor
Undetectable backdoor and malware
Captures screenshot, Locks PC, Opens Web browser, Hijacks Saved Passwords
Hack cmd of window client
Writing a web Crawler
Write crawler to find subdomains and links
Introduction to BurpSuite
Burpsuite: Repeater, Audit and Crawl, Intruder
Cross Site Scripting Attacks
Make custom payloads
run multiple payloads to test for XSS in live websites
URL Path Fragment
URL path redirection
Host Header Injection
XML External Entity attack
Host .onion website
and many more!
Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
ARP Spoofing - redirect the flow of packets in a network.
Spying on any client connected to the network - see usernames, passwords, visited urls ....etc.
Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
Display fake updates.
Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities, XXE and HTMLI.
All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general. We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers on how to prevent themselves from being a victim of hackers. If you plan to use the information for illegal purposes, we highly condemn it. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the given information.Who this course is for:
- For aspirants who want to learn Ethical Hacking using Kali Linux tools
- For those who wants to learn Python for pentesting the systems
- For future Security Officers who want to learn scripting language to make career out of it
- For those who wants to learn to secure their systems from cyber security attacks