What you'll learn
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required.
- For each Key Concept you'll get a Hi-Quality Video, a Coding Section, an E-Book companion, a quiz, a practice exercise and slides.
- Build a complete understanding of Python 3 from the ground. Write professional PYTHONIC code using best practices.
- Learn to work with Python control flow structures: if, for, while, break, continue, pass, exceptions, try-except-else-finally blocks etc.
- Master all the Python data structures: strings, lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries.
- Learn to work efficiently with Text and CSV files (including using Pandas).
- Master Network Automation using SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko, Telnet or Serial Connections.
- Learn to work with Pip and Python Modules: Sys, Os, Subprocess, Shutil, Random, Decimal.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of how to use Multithreading and Multiprocessing in Python.
- Learn to use HTTP Requests Library and BeautifulSoup and create an automated web scraping application.
- Learn to work with SQL Databases in Python.
- Learn to efficiently work with Excel Files and automate spreadsheet-related tasks.
- Learn to Analyse Data with Pandas.
- Learn to Create Interactive Charts with Plotly
- Acquire the prerequisite Python Skills to move into specific branches: AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation, Web.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Decorators, Inner Functions and Closures.
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection.
- Very basic PC Skills such as downloading and installing a program, opening a terminal etc
- No prior Python knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
***Fully updated for 2020*** This Python course covers every major Python topic, including Object-Oriented Programming, Decorators, Working with Excel, Working with Databases, Web Scraping, Data Science with Pandas, Data Visualization with Plotly, Network Automation and many more!
Update: November, 2019 - NEW Section: Decorators In Depth (one hour of videos, coding sections and a Quiz)
Update: October, 2019 - NEW Section: Data Serialization and Deserialization in Python (Pickle, JSON and REST APIs)
Update: June, 2019 - NEW Section: Interactive Data Visualization with Plotly (2 hours of videos, coding sections, a Project and a Quiz)
Update: May, 2019 - NEW Section: Data Analysis with Pandas (2 hours of videos, coding sections and a Quiz)
Update: May, 2019 - NEW Lectures: Jupyter Notebook (Installing and How to Use)
Update: April, 2019 - NEW Section: Massive Section of Coding Challenge Exercises (over 25 coding exercises directly in Udemy Platform), Quiz Updates, NEW Videos about List, Set and Dictionary Comprehension
Closed and Exclusive FB Learning Group Created: March 30, 2019
Course Launch: March 20, 2019
This course IS NOT like any other Python Programming course you can take online. At the end of this course you will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch and you'll be in the top Python Programmers.
Welcome to this practical Python Programming course for learning Python, the most in-demand programming languages across the job market in 2019 and 2020.
I am constantly updating the course to be the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, Python Programming course on the planet Earth!
2019 and 2020 Upcoming Course Updates:
Building Web-Based Analytics Applications with Dash (Due Date: December, 2019)
Python GUI Programming with Tkinter
Python Web Development with Flask
GUI Automation with Selenium
Other Useful Python Built-in Modules (time, datetime, zip, pdf etc)
Generators In Depth
This course, taught by a Senior Software Engineer and Professional Trainer, is the only one you need in order to become a complete professional Python Programmer. After this course you'll have an in-depth knowledge of core and advanced Python 3 and can move into specific branches: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation or Web Development.
Why this Python Programming course?
This Python course is a unique experience on Udemy. There are tons of existing Python courses you can choose from, but this course is completely different.
For every Python key concept, you'll get NOT ONLY a video but also:
1. A complete E-Book companion (250 pages)
3. Practice Exercises directly in Udemy platform
4. Coding section full of examples (some of them ready to be used)
6. You'll have access to my closed and exclusive Group in order to provide you with improved, faster and better support for your course-related questions. I am always available to guide you personally, and answer any questions you might have.
Have you ever programmed before? Just starting out with Python Programming and have the desire to learn the employers' most requested skills of 2019 and 2020 in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. This Python course will help you go from beginner to pro in Python. You'll boost your career with hands-on Python Programming Skills!
Or maybe you are coming from other programming languages such as Java or C++ and want to learn Python? I'm here to help you and we'll put all the pieces together. This Python Programming course has everything you need to know to become a proficient Python Developer.
You'll have life time access and you can return and look for a specific Python library or example anytime you want. And let's not forget, if you don't like the course, you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
In this course, you'll learn the best practices of Python programming language and how to write code the "Pythonic" way. Together we will go deeper into Python and you will understand every key concept of Python deeply. Then, after taking this course, you will be able to code on your own.
This course is based on Python 3 and doesn't require prior Python Programming Knowledge. Everything is included within the course. This Python for beginners course teaches you the Python Language fast.
Why should you learn from me?
I'm a Practitioner and an Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I have almost 20 years experience as a Full Stack Developer. Since I've started with Programming and Networking in the early 2000s, I've been using or studying the technology almost on a daily basis. I also have a bunch of certifications in the area of Programming or Networking: Python Institute Instructor, Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching, CCNP Security, CCNP Service Provider, Certified Instructor etc
I'm an Educator and I know how to make a Syllabus. For the last 10 years I've trained thousands of people on Programming and Networking
You'll learn not only general Python Programming, but also advanced concepts for real-word projects. After this course you'll MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts.
The topics covered in this Complete Python Programming Bootcamp are:
Installing Python 3 on Windows, Mac and Linux
Running Python code at console, IDLE or PyCharm
Variables, Constants and Comments in Python
Math, Comparison, Identity and Logical Operators
Built-in Types, Dynamically vs. Statically Typed Languages
Strings in Python
Lists in Python
Tuples in Python
Sets and Frozensets in Python
Dictionaries in Python
List, Set and Dictionary Comprehension
Inner Functions and Closures
Working with Text Files in Python
Error and Exception Handling
Object Oriented Programming: Classes and Objects
Working with Python Modules. Installing modules using pip
Very Useful Python Built-in Modules: Sys, Os, Shutil, Random, Decimal, Subprocess etc
Working with CSV Files in Python
Working with Excel Files in Python
Working with SQL Databases in Python
Requests and Web Scraping with Python
Installing and Using Jupyter Notebook
Data Analysis with Pandas
Pandas Series, Pandas DataFrames, Filtering Pandas Data
Interactive Plotly Charts: Scatter Plots, Line Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts and Histograms
Parallel Programming In Depth: Multithreading and Multiprocessing in Python
Network Automation with Python (Telnet, SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko)
Every topic includes many live examples in Python, a complete E-Book companion, a coding section, tens of quizzes, slides and practice tests.
At the end of this Python Course, you'll also have acquired the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation or Web Development using frameworks like Django, Flask or Pyramid.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python Programming you should choose this one and you'll have no regrets!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Programmers who know Python basics and want to master Python.
- This course should not be attended by senior Python developers.