Download Fundamentals of ASP.NET Core 3 [Video] Course By Packtpub
- Build your first ASP.NET Core application with the MVC framework
- Work on the frontend, create and render your files
- Configure your app in the backend and use assorted libraries to control your application.
- Create your own well-architected application and see how the different parts of an ASP.NET MVC application work together
- Test your application using unit-testing tools such as XUnit and inspect logs to see what is going on in your program
Have you ever wanted to learn how to build an ASP.NET Core application from scratch? In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of ASP.NET Core 3 and start building your first ASP.NET Core application with the MVC framework.
ASP.NET is an open-source, server-side web application framework designed to boost your web development skills so you can produce dynamic web pages.
This course will teach you ASP.NET Core 3 coding methodologies in unique
and enticing ways. You will get hands-on training each day followed by a quiz that you can implement as an assignment. You will learn about ASP.NET Core 3 and develop your applications effectively. Each section will teach you to achieve a certain ASP.NET Core 3 goal with unique and intuitive examples.
This course provides seven self-contained lessons and each is taught via a practical, hands-on approach.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build your own powerful application using ASP.NET Core 3.
The code bundle for this course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Fundamentals-of-ASP.NET-Core-3.
- Go from a beginner to creating your own ASP.NET Core application
- Grasp MVC Core concepts and design dynamic web pages
- Program your ASP.NET Core applications with this easy and friendly guide
DOWNLOAD NOW !