Download The complete gRPC course [Protobuf + Golang + Java] By Udemy
- What gRPC is, how it works, why we should use it, and where it is suitable to
- The amazing HTTP/2 protocol that gRPC is built on
- Compare gRPC with REST
- Write and serialise protocol-buffer messages using Go + Java
- Define gRPC services with protocol-buffer and generate Go + Java codes
- Implement 4 types of gRPC using Go + Java: unary, server-streaming, client-streaming, bidirectional streaming
- Handle context deadline, gRPC errors and status codes
- Write production-grade application with interfaces and unit tests for gRPC services
- Use gRPC interceptors to authenticate & authorise users with JWT
- Secure gRPC connection with sever-side & mutual SSL/TLS
- Enable gRPC reflections for service discovery
- Load balancing gRPC service
- Use gRPC gateway to generate RESTful service and swagger API
- You only need to have basic programming skills in Go or Java
- You don't need to know protocol-buffer before, since we will learn deeply about it in this course
If you're building APIs for your microservices or mobile applications, you definitely want to try gRPC.
It is super-fast, strongly-typed, and you no longer need to write a lot of boilerplate codes for services communication. Thanks to awesome HTTP/2 and Protocol Buffer!
This is a 4-in-1 course, where you will learn not only gRPC, but also protocol-buffer and backend development with Go and Java. The codes in this course are production-grade, with well-organised structure and unit tests.Who this course is for:
- Software engineers at all levels, who want to apply gRPC to their microservices or mobile applications
- Software architects who wants to understands how gRPC works and where it should be used
DOWNLOAD NOW !