Download Building a Web Application on Microsoft Azure Course By Lynda
Microsoft Azure boasts a variety of services for developers looking to build a web application on the cloud. In this hands-on course, Matt Milner details how to build web applications that take advantage of several of these services, including Cosmos DB, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and Azure Resource Manager. To introduce you to these options, Matt steps through how to extend a sample web app using Azure services, explaining why each option he selected is ideal for this particular project, as well as how to integrate and leverage each option. Learn about using Logic Apps for workflow and integration, how Azure Functions enable serverless compute and integrate with other offerings, and more.Topics include:
- Planning your web app
- Choosing compute, storage, and networking solutions
- Creating the web app and API on Azure
- Publishing the web API
- Creating Cosmos DB resources
- Retrieving data from Cosmos DB and table storage
- Creating and publishing Azure Functions
- Building, publishing, and testing Logic Apps
- Packaging resources
- [Instructor] Building a web application on Azure is more than just moving your application into the cloud. It's about taking advantage of all the Azure platform has to offer so your app is the best it can be. In this LinkedIn Learning course I'm going to show you how to take advantage of several key services in Azure from your website. Hi, I'm Matt Milner, and when I work with customers building web applications on Azure for the first time one of the things they really appreciate is learning how to best take advantage of all the different Azure services. Many of these services haven't been a part of their web development before moving to the cloud. I'm happy to have this opportunity to do the same with you. In this course we're going to take a sample ecommerce website and extend it with Azure Services. You'll see why I chose the services I did and then learn how to integrate them into the application. We'll take advantage of CosmosDB, Azure Storage, and even some of the serverless options in Azure with Azure Functions and logic apps. I'm excited you're joining me and can't wait to start enhancing the application with Azure Services.
DOWNLOAD NOW !