Download CSS - Basics to Advanced Course By Udemy
- Basic styling of web pages using CSS3
- Manipulate the display and position of HTML elements
- Understand the Box Model concept
- Introduction into Responsive Design
- Design mobile friendly web pages using CSS Media Queries
- Animate HTML elements using CSS animate property
- Web page Layouts - CSS Flex Box and CSS Grid
- Basic understanding of HTML5
If you are new to web development but you have a little bit of knowledge of HTML and its tags and want to take the next step towards becoming the professional frontend web developer, then this is the right course for you.
Here, we have covered everything right from basics to advanced concepts of CSS3. We have included all the properties in CSS + the newly introduced ones in CSS3 that will help shape the future of web development in the coming years. This course is designed bearing in mind that a beginner should be able to understand what is CSS and how it is used to turn a raw, basic, black & white HTML webpage structure into a beautiful web page. To make web pages interactive for users, you will also learn how to animate the various HTML elements.
By the end of this course, you will be able to design beautiful, user-friendly, and mobile-friendly websites from scratch, all on your own.
PS: More lectures will be uploaded soon.Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to Web Development
- Freshers who want to learn CSS3 from scratch
- Web Developers who want to brush up the concepts of CSS
DOWNLOAD NOW !