Download Palo Alto Networks Automation with API, Python & Ansible Course By Udemy
- Learn how to get profit from the XML and REST API on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls.
- Make your first steps with Ansible and learn how to automate tasks on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls via Playbooks.
- Become familiar with Python scripting and learn how to automate annoying tasks on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls .
- Learn how to generate thousands of configuration objects and rules on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls without much effort.
- Basic knowledge of Palo Alto Networks firewalls ( 3 months of experience minimum )
- You have a workstation with sufficient memory ( 8GB ) and CPU ( x64 ) to run the Automation Virtual Machine ( provided with the training material )
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required.
- You have your own Palo Alto Networks Firewall or VM to practice the LABs ( NOT provided with the training material )
*** The only Palo Alto Networks Firewall course on Udemy 100% Automation oriented .***
Automation via API, Python or Ansible is now a "must-have" skill for network & security engineers. We have more equipment than ever to deal with and a lot of daily and repetitive tasks to execute. Tools like API or Ansible were created to help , however, online information is sometimes hard to find or difficult to interpret if you are a beginner.
I build this course from scratch with "Simplicity" in mind so that you can be efficient very quickly with API, Python & Ansible on Palo Alto Networks firewalls. The course includes a Virtual Machine that has all the automation tools to start playing with more than 15 awesome labs. You will also be given working samples of Python code and Ansible playbooks for each lab and get familiar with them.
01/06/2020- v0.1 : Course Release
Who this course is for:
- You want to understand how APIs are implemented on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls and how to use them.
- You want to understand the basics of Ansible and how it can help you to manage Palo Alto Networks Firewalls.
- You want to get familiar with the Palo Alto Networks Python Framework.
- You want to practice APIs, Python, and Ansible on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls with more than 15 awesome LABs.
DOWNLOAD NOW !