Download Build IOT Apps using Raspberry Pi, AspNet Core and SignalR Course By Udemy
Developing Internet Of Things Applications using Raspberry Pi 3, AspNetCore and SignalR CoreWhat you'll learn
- They will be able to learn how to install Linux OS on Raspberry Pi 3
- How to develop DotNet Core Apps for Raspberry Pi 3
- How to control appliances from the console and over the internet
- How to develop websocket sensor application using SignalR
- C# programming language, Raspberry Pi 3 board and laptop
This course will teach you how to set up a Raspberry Pi 3 IOT Board with its Linux OS and dotnet core runtime environment
You are then going to learn how to develop dotnet core console,and web applications for raspberry pi . You will learn how to deploy console , aspnetcore webapi and mvc apps on a Raspberry board in order to control appliances connected to and read sensor values from the Raspberry Board.
You will be able to send requests to the webapi end points on the raspberry pi and learn how to control of appliances or read sensor values over the internet.
You will also learn how to develop apps utilizing two-way communication , for which we'll be using WebSocket mode of SignalR Core technologies which will enable us carry out real time interfacing with the outside world. To that end, you will learn how to push data from raspberry pi to a server in the cloud.
Who this course is for:
- C# developers who want to learn IOT development using raspberry Pi and dotnet core technologies
DOWNLOAD NOW !