Download Weather App with Vue JS & Quasar (for Mobile, Desktop & Web) Course By Udemy
Use Vue JS to create a Beautiful Weather App for Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Windows - with Quasar, using a Single CodebaseWhat you'll learn
- How to create a beautiful, cross-platform weather app for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows & Web using Vue JS & Quasar Framework
- How to get the user's location on all devices
- How to create Icons & Splashscreens for all devices
- How to launch the app for development on Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
- How to setup simulators for iOS & Android
- How to debug your app on all platforms
- How to launch & debug the app on Real iOS & Android devices
- A quick introduction to creating Cross-Platform apps with Vue JS & Quasar Framework
- Basic VueJS knowledge is beneficial but not required
- A Mac for development is preferred (and required for developing Mac & iOS apps)
In this short course, I'll show you how to use Vue JS (and Quasar Framework) to create a gorgeous Weather App from scratch - and get it running and working on 5 different platforms - Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Windows.
In this app we can get the user's location and display the weather where they are (using the OpenWeatherMap API) all within a beautifully designed layout.
We can also search for a location using the Search Bar.
We'll create beautiful Icons & Splashscreens for all the different devices.
We'll setup Simulators for testing on Android & iOS
And setup a Virtual Machine using Virtualbox for testing on Windows.
We'll even get the app running on Real iOS & Android devices.
If you want a quick introduction to creating Cross-Platform Apps using Vue JS, then this is the course for you.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a quick introduction to creating Cross-Platform apps using Vue JS by creating a simple, beautiful, useful app
DOWNLOAD NOW !