Download Take-off: Data Science with Python | 2020 Course By Udemy
Learn Python, its libraries for Data Science (Numpy,Pandas,Matplotlib,Seaborn) and how to use them effectively!What you'll learn
- Importance of Data Science and It's applications
- Python - data types, functions, if conditions, loops and functions
- Numpy library - a faster alternative to store data!
- Pandas library - import, clean and modify large data sets
- Matplotlib library - visualize data
- Seaborn library- create impressive statistical plots
- Communicate conclusions from data effectively using plots
- and many more!
- A computer with internet connection
With this course, you will learn the basics of Python and its most popular libraries for Data Science such as Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn. You will learn all the important tools and knowledge for Data Science with more than 60 lectures, practice all your new skills with 4 big exercises sections, including more than 85 exercise questions and you will do all of this using one of the most popular programming languages: PYTHON!
You will learn how to import, check, clean, visualize data and communicate your results using impressive plots. This course will help you jump start your career or take your first big step into the world of Data Science which is a very popular field with many attractive job opportunities!
Don't miss this train and take your place in the world of DATA!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python and Data Science
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
DOWNLOAD NOW !