Download Securing Networks with Cisco Umbrella Course By Udemy
Protecting networks and users while the IT paradigm shifts and threat sophistication increases
What you'll learn
- Understand the architecture, design and functionality of CISCO Umbrella. Apply the various principles and methods associated to CISCO Umbrella and protect networks
- Learn about the deployment of CISCO Umbrella from scratch
- Learn about the advanced deployment through virtual appliances (VA) and the roaming computers
- Control applications, web activity, files and much more through robust policies and inspection
- Learn about best practices and get the most out of the CISCO Umbrella solution to maximise value, and reduce risks
- Basic Understanding of Networking
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP Protocols
Learn about the Installation, Configuration and the Management of Cisco Umbrella, to protect networks from advanced threats. Understand the whole paradigm shift in IT to the cloud, controlling shadow IT, blocking unauthorized applications and protecting roaming users the way other internal assets are protected from advanced threats. Cisco Umbrella protects organisations from advanced threats through a cloud delivery model. The protection is applied through multiple layers of security, which includes content inspection, and control, intelligent proxy, security blocking, IP based control and much more.Who this course is for:
- The course is tailored for anyone in IT that wants to learn CISCO Umbrella from scratch. We explore the fundamentals, installation, configuration and operational aspects of CISCO Umbrella
- Advanced topics like AD integration, SIEM integration, integration with other APIs and tools is covered in the advanced course.
DOWNLOAD NOW !