Download Amazon VPC Networking - AWS Virtual Private Cloud 2020 Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Explore AWS Global Infrastructure
- Learn AWS Virtual Private Cloud concepts and how it is used
- Learn default and Custom VPC's, create your VPC in AWS Management Console
- Learn IP Addressing - IPv4 and IPv6 address
- Understand VPC Subnets and create VPC and play with subnets
- Understand Routing and Route tables in VPC, Setup Route Tables in your VPC
- Learn VPC Security - Virtual Firewalls like Security Groups and Network Access Control Lists
- Setup Security Groups and NACL's , learn their differences practically with real time scenarios
- Learn and setup VPC Gateways - Internet Gateways, NAT Gateways and Nat Instances, Egress-only Internet Gateways
- Learn VPN Connectivity in VPC - Create Virtual Private Gateway, Customer Gateway and AWS Site to Site VPN Connection
- Understand and implement VPC Peering between AWS Cross Account/Regions
- Understand and implement VPC Transit Gateway
- Learn and create VPC Endpoints
- Learn VPC DHCP Option Sets and Amazon DNS
- Learn how to troubleshoot, debug Network related issues using VPC Flow Logs
- Some understanding of Networking concepts such as TCP/IP, Routing, NAT etc
- Nice to have knowledge on Linux commands
- Eager to know or learn something new!!
One Stop to start if you are are planning to learn AWS VPC or starting in Cloud architect path. AWS VPC is a virtual network which helps you to build and manage cloud resources. It builds a virtual private network (VPC) environment with public and private subnets where you can launch AWS services and other resources.
Welcome to AWS VPC Journey!! This is the right place to learn VPC Concepts and it's components in step by step approach theoretically and practically.
After the course completion, you will be able to,
Architect a Virtual Private Cloud across multiple availability zones within a Region.
Demonstrate concepts of different VPC Components confidently.
You will be able to Secure your VPCs and protect your resources in them.
Assess different methods of connectivity to your Virtual Private Clouds to suite various business scenarios.
Answer any question related to VPC concepts in any AWS certification exam
Who this course is for:
- This is for you, if you are new to AWS – This helps you to gain a better understanding on how to construct and architect virtual private cloud
- Cloud, Network, System Engineers
- Developers, DevOps Engineers
- AWS Architects and those who are preparing for the AWS certifications
- For those who are starting their journey as architects
DOWNLOAD NOW !