Download Database Management System : MySQL and Database Modelling Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Data and Data Types in SQL perspective
- Introduction to information Systems
- System Analysis & E-R Modelling and Relationships
- Different ways to for Database Modeling
- Querying using Structure Query Language
- Data Definition language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation language (DDL)
- Installing MySQL Server and building your own live database
- Aggregation functions
- No requirements, Only Your computer
This course is designed to people from all backgrounds (IT and non-IT) who are willing to learn all about Databases and System analysis
After this course you'll be able to :
Analyse a system and Build Entity-Relationship Diagrams, and build the logical model.
Normalise your database tables (until the 3NF).
Implement your ER-Diagram into a physical database using MySQL ( Build your own Database).
You'll be able to read, write and understand SQL queries and Complex SQL queries (Nested SQL queries).
Use most important Pre-built SQL functions.
Use join statements in SQL.
The course is updated regularly, you can always ask questions and give feedback.
Bonus content such as other DBMS will be added regularly.
The course is aimed to be brief, not lengthy. lengthy courses shows lack of engagement. the course is designed in a way that each lecture is short and brief as possible. after each a quiz or notes are shared for interactive learning.
This course have short lectures, but they are large in quantity. they are focused and direct to the point in order to avoid the distraction of the learners.Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking forward to discover the world of database
- People with no knowledge to databases world
- Students Looking to boost their academic performance
- This course is NOT for Database Professionals
DOWNLOAD NOW !