Download Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 (8.5hours) Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- High availability cluster installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting in RHEL8/CentOS8 on VMware Vspare .
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Managing Cluster Nodes and Quorum
- Creating and Configuring Resources
- install configure and mange Fencing service on vmware and KVM
- About Order, Location & Colocation Constraints
- iscsi target and initiator configuration
- multi-pathing on iscsi server
- Students will be able to build a high available and load balanced services
- High availability cluster GUI interface
- Linux Operating systems basic knowledge.
- VMware ESXI
- VMware workstation
- RHEL 8.0 iso
- internet and get access to RHEL 8 repo
I am covering below all points in this course .
Build And Configure our Lab:
ØUsing Vmware Workstation.
ØNested Esxi Server.
Ø Build Virtual Machines Considered as our cluster nodes.
Ø required networking for high available cluster .
Ø Repository server configuration on RHEL 8 for high availability cluster
What is cluster ?
1)Storage (ISCSI network to storage).
2)High Availability (Explain Cluster software components and how they are communicating to each other).
for more details please check course content .Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux high availability clustering
DOWNLOAD NOW !