Download Artificial Neural Networks with NeuroLab and Python Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- You're going to learn hands-on artificial neural networks with neurolab, a lesser-known and traditional Python library for artificial intelligence.
- This is an intermediate level course. You should know Python programming, have basic math knowledge, and basic concepts of machine learning before enrolling.
You're going to learn hands-on artificial neural networks with neurolab, a lesser-known and traditional Python library for artificial intelligence. This is a hands-on course and you will be working your way through with Python and Jupyter notebooks.
What you will learn:
Basic concepts of neural networks (refresher)
Single-layer neural network
Multi-layer neural network
Recurrent neural networks (RNN)
Optical character recognition (OCR)
- This course is for you if want to learn practical machine learning
- This course is also for you if you're a machine learning professional or work in a management position and want to expand your technical knowledge in the field
- If you're a student, know some programming and want to learn about artificial neural networks with lesser know libraries, this course is also for you
DOWNLOAD NOW !