Download Python under the Hood - Beginner Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- The Fundamentals of the Python Programming Language. Basic Computer Science and Programming patterns and best practices. How to code in Python to build Web and Database applications. O
- Have a laptop
- Be enthusiastic and ready to learn
This Python course is being taught by me as a basic introductory course for anyone who wishes to learn python. There is no pre-requisite other than you come with your laptop and enthusiasm. The course is designed to take you from setting up a brand new environment, teaching you basic programming concepts that should help you in both Python and other languages. You will learn what variables are, the various data structures that Python has, functions, lambdas, namespaces and more. You will learn this thoroughly and with insights so when the time comes for you to do web programming or Database programming you can apply the core concepts ( under the hood !!! ) you learned here to other frameworks and apps. Nothing will be a mystery to you because you learned what Python does under the hood to make the various parts of an application work.
You will be introduced to concepts such as
- What are variables
- How Python handles variables
- Python native Data Types
- Python Lists and Dictionaries
- Control flow and looping
- Functions are First Class Objects
- Lambdas and built in functions
- What is Program Execution
- What is the Call Stack
- Namespaces in Python
- Call by value vs call by reference
- Namespaces in depth (Coming soon!)
- What is a Python Package (Coming soon!)
- Modules and Namespaces ( Coming soon!)
- Write your own Python Module ( coming soon!)
- Work with Quizzes, projects and code together.
- Work on assignments
All this done in scratch so you my programmer friend will understand that there is no magic under the hood. It is always better to learn the concepts and then jump on to frameworks like Django or SQL Alchemy, because now you have a solid understanding of what is under the hood. In the next course will take on the more advanced concepts of OOP and File IO and database programming. This course is a prerequisite for any course, because understanding the basics is the most important part of learning Python.
You are on the way to becoming a Rock Solid programmer.Who this course is for:
- Beginner Programmers who have absolutely no python experience.
- Python programmers who want to ramp up their skills.
- Non Technical people in Business and QA who want an understanding of Python and a look under the hood
- Business Analyst and Product Associates who want to deepen their technical knowledge
DOWNLOAD NOW !