Download Computer Network Cabling: Ethernet Wiring Infrastructure Course By Udemy
- Must be able to safetly utilize sharp objects
- Certain tools (explained in detail in the course)
Cabling is no-doubt one of the fundamentals of the IT world.
Whether you're an Intern or a Level III Technician, you'll eventually run into a situation that requires you to create and run cable. What seems like an easy task can turn into a real headache if the proper steps aren't executed properly.
This course is designed to teach you the core principles of network cabling so that you can;
- Cut and Measure Ethernet Cable Wiring
- Determine Category Types
- Install (a.k.a. "Crimp") RJ45 Connectors onto Cables
- Wire and Establish Connections with Jacks / Ports
- Test and Diagnose New / Existing Connections
- And everything else in-between
By the end, you'll know network cable wiring inside and out.
So, If you're ready to hone your skills in the art of cabling, Enroll now.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn physical network wiring.
- Job hunters seeking knowledge for entry-level IT positions
- Anyone who needs to run cable in their home / building
- Business owners who need to run cable for their office(s)
DOWNLOAD NOW !