Download T-SQL (Transact-SQL) for beginners with Microsoft SQL Server Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Learn Transact-SQL (T-SQL) coding skills needed to query and modify data held within a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Write Transact-SQL statements to perform CRUD(create| Read | update |delete) operations on SQL Server database
- Installing SQL Server
- Writing CREATE queries
- Writing INSERT INTO queries
- Writing SELECT queries
- Writing UPDATE queries
- Writing DELETE queries
- Computer and Internet Access Required
This course covers the basics of the SQL language as implemented by Microsoft SQL Server. The course is designed to give students
practical experience in writing Transact-SQL statements by hand using the SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) development environment.
We will write Transact-SQL statements to perform CRUD(create| Read | update |delete) operations on SQL Server database.
CRUD operations are the most common operations performed on a database.
SQL Server is a relational database management system, or RDBMS, developed and marketed by Microsoft. Similar to other RDBMS software, SQL Server is built on top of SQL, a standard programming language for interacting with the relational databases. SQL server is tied to Transact-SQL, or T-SQL, the Microsoft’s implementation of SQL that adds a set of proprietary programming constructs.
Skills you learn and acquire Includes:
Writing CREATE queries
Writing INSERT INTO queries
Writing SELECT queries
Writing UPDATE queries
Writing DELETE queries
To provide the Transact-SQL (T-SQL) coding skills needed to query and modify data held within a Microsoft SQL Server database.Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Beginners to SQL
- Beginners to Microsoft SQL Server
DOWNLOAD NOW !