Download Secure your Home Network with a Raspberry Pi and Python Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Monitor Home Networks with a Raspberry Pi, Linux and Python
- How to install DHCP, DNS and a VPN on your home network. Students will get an deeper understanding of TCP/IP and Networking Services
- Students will learn how to apply Python basics to monitor and take control of their home network
- Understanding Python Basics such as program flow and data structures. Some Linux command knowledge helpful
- General understanding on networking services such as DHCP & DNS. Basically, understand what they do
This course will allow you to apply your basic knowledge of Python and Linux, which runs on the RPI, in your everyday life. You will use your knowledge to secure your own home network with a Virtual Private Network (VPN), send alerts when new devices attach to your network and monitor your internet activity by parsing DNS files?
I will walk you through each installation step and each line of code for you to follow along on your system. If you don’t have a raspberry Pi, you use a compatible device or virtual machine to run Linux and then download some free software including Python itself.
Linux and python are critical components to IT security and IT administration.And, because Linux runs on so many business servers today, knowing how to navigate its interface and leverage its power with python scripting, is an invaluable skill for today’s IT job marketWho this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate Python and Home Networking Enthusiasts
DOWNLOAD NOW !