Download Connecting Angular to a REST Back End Angular for Java Developers, Part 4 Course By Manning
In Angular for Java Developers Part Four: Connecting to a REST back end you’ll learn how to connect an Angular front end up with a Java (Spring Boot) based back end system using REST. You’ll also learn how to deal with slow and unavailable connections and deal with issues such as CORS for multiple-domain applications, how to set up a back end with Spring Boot, pre-processing data, and pre-fetching data.
About the subject
The Angular framework is used by millions of developers, powering frontends from simple prototypes to Google’s own web apps. Prized for its scalability, Angular also offers lightning fast speed and response times and the chance to reuse code for both web and mobile. Best of all, it can be integrated with backends built in Java.
About the video
PrerequisitesFor viewers with basic Java experience.
What you will learn
- The fourth course in the Angular for Java Developers series
- Creating environment variables
- Initiating the call to a rest endpoint
- Configuring a Spring Boot REST endpoint to work well with Angular
- Setting up your back end correctly with Spring Boot
- Dealing with slow REST responses and catching errors
- Pre-fetching data with navigation and a service
DOWNLOAD NOW !