Download Minesweeper: A playful intro to Vue Course By Skillshare
About This Class
Do you want to learn Vue the fun way? In this class, you will learn the key concepts of Vue while building a Minesweeper game.
While building a fully functioning game we dive into some basic concepts in Vue like:
- How to break down your application or game into smaller pieces, into components
- How to structure your logic and how to connect these components with props and custom events
- How to deal with change and make your game data-driven
- How to add interaction and game logic
- And how to publish the final result to the web to share it with your friends
This is a hands-on class, so while covering a lot of theory along the lines our main focus will be to build a fully functioning Minesweeper game with Vue. While going through the key concepts of Vue, we are going to cover how to break down our game into components, how to wire them together, how to add some game logic, and how to make it a fully functioning game. In the bonus lesson, we also learn how to publish our game on the web.
Be sure to share a link to your completed game in the Project Gallery. If you get stuck, post in the discussions section - we're all in this together!
You can also check out the result of each lesson step by step on GitHub:
- Creating and running the project
- Going through the initial project
- Breaking down an app into components
DOWNLOAD NOW !