Download The Complete PowerShell 6.x Masterclass: 3-in-1 Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Build advanced task automation skills via PowerShell 6.0 scripting and explore various objects, scripts, and files
- Manage Windows OS through WMI commands
- Administer remote systems with PowerShell Core 6
- Perform efficient scripting for Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, File Servers, and Azure
- Learn how to use Azure resources to view and format both simple and complex property types
- Create new Azure storage, network, and virtual machine resources
- Configure and perform operations on Azure resources
- Use Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to deploy infrastructures
- Some basic scripting knowledge and a good amount of administration experience is all you need to get started with this course.
PowerShell has become the most efficient tool for managing Windows systems. It combines command-line speed, the flexibility of scripting, and the power of a GUI-based admin tool. Its ability to solve problems efficiently and then to turn that solution into a new tool or automated task allows the system administrators to eliminate future manual labor hours. So, if you’re a sysadmin who wants to perform complex administration in a timely manner with less effort, then go for this Learning Path.
This comprehensive 3-in-1 course is a comprehensive tutorial with a set of scenarios, real-world examples, and scripts to easily get you started with Windows PowerShell 6.0 and its capabilities. You will be able to perform complex administration and automation tasks using PowerShell 6.x with ease and will master the new features and changes that it brings to create, manage, and operate virtual machines and their underlying storage and network components in your Azure cloud environment.
This training program includes 3 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
In the first course, Automating Your Systems with PowerShell 6.x, you will discover the core features of PowerShell and build consistent patterns to work with software and infrastructure through scripts and command-line administration.
The second course, Mastering System Administration with PowerShell 6.x, starts off with windows system administration and explores different features, services, shares, and permissions. You will then learn Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), which is an essential aspect of PowerShell 6. You will also work on managing remote systems, creating and connecting reusable remote sessions to multiple systems, invoking commands on remote machines, and closing connections and deleting remote sessions. Next, you will discover what “managing your infrastructure through code” means using the popular Desired State Configuration feature of PowerShell. Finally, you will see how PowerShell has expanded its influence across the datacenter, as you use PowerShell to manage Active Directory, Azure, IIS, and more.
In the third course, Azure PowerShell on the Cloud, you will start by learning the core concepts of working with Azure, including getting signed in, saving credentials, and working with resource groups. You will then learn how to use Azure PowerShell to manage three of the most useful infrastructure resources Azure customers use in their environments: storage, network, and virtual machines. You will also learn how to deploy Azure resources through Azure RM templates.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
Michael Simmons is an IT Professional with over 20 years of experience managing and administering technology and helping the people who use it. He started using PowerShell and became involved in the community in 2007 and started iLovePowerShell .com in 2010 as a blog and resource for the community where he discusses PowerShell and how to use it to improve your career. As a PowerShell expert and evangelist, he continues to spread knowledge from an admin/tech support perspective. He's driven to teach IT professionals to write great code, empowering them to take control of their job and acquire an inspiring career. His technical and industry coverage has been featured on Petri .com and TomsItPro .com.
- This learning path is for system administrators who want to master Windows PowerShell 6.0 as a scripting language, automate repeated daily tasks, and perform complex administration in a timely manner with less effort.
DOWNLOAD NOW !