Download Part B - Networking Projects - Implement TCP/IP Stack in C Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Working with Timers in Networking Domain
- How to imeplement Networking Oriented Algorithms
- Implement Industry level Problem statement
- Implement Callback Registration Model
- Implement New Networking Problem Statements and Protocols from Scratch
- Parsing and Cooking Network Packets
- Concept of TLVs - Extensively used in Networking
- Part A of this Course is a pre-requisite
- Good in Coding in C or any one main stream language
- Must know how to work with git - atleast basics
- Good with Pointers and Memory management Skills in C
Welcome to the Part-B of the TCP/IP Stack Development Course Series. This is a sequel course to Part-A in which we implemented a pseudo TCP/IP Stack working in Virtualized topology.
In this Course, We shall be implementing more advanced and additional features to our Pseudo TCP/IP Stack and would try to impart more realistic flavor to it.
We will resume from where we left in Part-A. If you have signed up for this course, I presume you have completed Part-A of the course and we are ready for another roller coaster ride into our project.
This course is Advanced as compared to Part-B. In this course we will learn some more aspects of TCP/IP stack and in general, how Networking software is developed. You will not only doing Networking Based Programming but also, you will continue doing a typical Linux based System Programming development as Networking is strongly tied to System Programming.
Student Level: Intermediate to Advanced to Working Professionals, Beginners in Coding pls excuse this course.
Table of Contents
1. What is this Course all about?
2. Project 1 : Interface Management and Statistics
Enable/Disable an Interface
Gathering Interface Rx/Tx Statistics
3. Project 2 : Implementing the Packet Generator
Create and Feed Pkt stream into Topology
4. Project 3 : Implementing Routing Table Construction Algorithm
Designing Data Structure
Shortest Path First Algorithm in Detail
Testing SPF Algorithm Implementation
5. Project 4 : Logging Infra
Track Ingress and Egress pkts per device per interface
Track L3 Path taken by a pkt from src to dst
** Below Content Development is under Progress - Last Updated 03 Sept 2020 **
6. Project 5 : Notification Chains
7. Project 6 : Working with Timers
Implement Timer State Machine
8. Project 7 : Implement a new Application Protocol
Implement NMP protocol as an example
NMP - Neighbor ship Management Protocol
Who this course is for:
- Those who have finished Part A (Prequel Course)
- Who want to learn System and Network Programming
DOWNLOAD NOW !