Download Learn and Understand Deno (Future NodeJs) - Beginner Guide Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Build, and launch Deno apps
- Real-world example for RESTful API's using Deno
- Create web servers
- Store data with MongoDB
- How to structure your project files and write beautiful code
- Creating the Websockets and mini Chat Application using Deno
- Debugging Deno Applicaiton
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- Basic understanding API's and Backend Services
Welcome to "Deno course".
Deno is a new project created by Ryan Dahl (the inventor of Node.js) that aims to fix Node.js design mistakes.
Deno’s top features:
TypeScript support out of the box
In this course we will be building an backend application using Deno.js, Oak and MongoDB along with Typescript.
We will start with a blank text editor and end with a great application.
This course includes:
Learn main features of Deno
Write web servers using Deno frameworks
Building backend API with Deno.js & Oak
It is a practical hands on course for building a server app using awesome Deno framework.
I hope you will enjoy our journey with Deno framework!
I tried to make the course with Clear and Easy English Talking so all students can understand it well.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to launch their own Deno applications
- Changing career title from frontend developer to fullstack developer without big effort
- Switch careers, or freelance as a Deno developer
DOWNLOAD NOW !