Download Xamarin: Build Native Cross Platform Apps with C# Codes Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Having C# experience will be enough
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin
- Create native apps for Android, IOS and Windows using C# programming language
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin Forms
- Use free tools and platforms for Xamarin and Visual Studio
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes
- Build user-interfaces with XAML and C# code
- Use Xamarin Forms Previewer
- Learn to get platform-specific functions with Dependency Service
- Test projects on the Android Emulator
- Test projects on the iOS Simulator
- This course will teach you Xamarin from scratch
- You do not need to learn Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift or anything of that
- If you know C# Object Oriented Programming, it will be a huge advantage for you.
- Having C# experience will be enough
- If you know C# Object Oriented Programming, it will be a huge advantage for you
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the Xamarin: Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes course.
The best course is right in front of your eyes. This is the most complete course that teaches you how to build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes.
We believe building apps shouldn't be painful. That's why we created this Xamarin course.
Xamarin is a framework that allows us to create native apps for Android, IOS and Windows using C# programming language which means you only code once then the rest will be sorted as Xamarin will build your app for each platform. It is that simple.
In this Xamarin with C# codes course, we will develop cross-platform apps with Xamarin Forms. You do not need to learn Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift or anything of that. Just know C#. But knowing C# Object-Oriented Programming will be a plus.
No prior knowledge is needed!
This Xamarin course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge except for C# experience.
In this course Free tools and platforms used, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
In this course, you will learn:
Installing Visual Studio and Xamarin libraries
Creating a custom Emulator
Running project on the Emulator
Developing native mobile apps for Android, iOS and UWP
Building user-interfaces with XAML and C# code
Using Xamarin Forms Previewer
Managing NuGet packages
Creating pages and navigation between them
Adding and using elements
Designing with Layouts
TableView and Cells
ListView and data binding basic
Getting platform-specific functions with Dependency Service
Using native controls with Custom Renderers
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned developers' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Let's dive in now my Xamarin: Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Passion for learning to build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes
- Developers who want to utilize their existing C# skills to build native mobile apps
- Anyone who wants learn to build native mobile apps with Xamarin for Android, iOS and Windows
- Those who wants to start learning Xamarin from scratch and move forward
- Entrepreneurs who want to start building Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin
DOWNLOAD NOW !