Download Java Design Patterns Course By Javaspecialists
Our Java Design Patterns Course is the best value-for-money education you can give your programmers. During an intensive 4 days, we cover all of the Gang-of-Four patterns, in addition to some other lesser-known ones. Your programmers will learn how design patterns fit into the big picture in Java.
Each pattern is followed by exercises. These help the student to apply what they have learned in the lecture. After each exercise we demonstrate the solution with a walk-through.
We have taken great care to make sure that each pattern is accurately taught. We make sure that the code they see is safe for use in industrial strength code.
Is this course for you?
- Learn how a Java Specialist thinks when designing a Java system.
- Learn how each pattern is used in the Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Learn how the Java Virtual Machine optimizes our well-factored code on-the-fly.
- Learn how we can make our patterns thread-safe.
- Learn how modern Java 8 lambdas and Java 11 features can reduce code when implementing design patterns.
- Learn how the Singleton can cause "code smells".
- Learn how to get rid of copy & paste code and those pesky switch and if-else statements.
- Improve your team communication by introducing a richer design vocabulary.
Participants should have a good understanding of object orientation concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism. Knowledge of Java is an advantage.
- Previous Training: Preferably a formal qualification in computer science or related field.
- Required Experience: At least one year of professional Java programming or other object-oriented language such as C# or C++.
- Equipment: Please consult our setup guide on how to set up your lab.
- Preparation: Read the book Head First Design Patterns.
DOWNLOAD NOW !