Download Complete Web Application Hacking & Penetration Testing Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing
- Terms, standards, services, protocols and technologies
- Setting up Virtual Lab Environment
- Software and Hardware Requirements
- Modern Web Applications
- Web Application Architectures
- Web Application Hosting
- Web Application Attack Surfaces
- Web Application Defenses
- Core technologies
- Web Application Proxies
- Whois Lookup
- DNS Information
- Discovering Web applications on the Same Server
- Web Crawling and Spidering - Directory Structure
- Authentication Testing
- Brute Force and Dictionary Attacks
- Cracking Passwords
- Identifying Hosts or Subdomains Using DNS
- Authorization Testing
- Session Management Testing
- Input Validation Testing
- Testing for Weak Cryptography
- Client Side Testing
- Browser Security Headers
- Using Known Vulnerable Components
- Bypassing Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- XML External Entity Attack
- Attacking Unrestricted File Upload Mechanisms
- Server-Side Request Forgery
- Creating a Password List: Crunch
- Attacking Insecure Login Mechanisms
- Attacking Improper Password Recovery Mechanisms
- Attacking Insecure CAPTCHA Implementations
- Inband SQL Injection over a Search Form
- Inband SQL Injection over a Select Form
- Time Based Blind SQL Injection
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 10 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Modern Browsers like Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Edge (latest)
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to my Complete Web Application Hacking & Penetration Testing course.
Web Applications run the world. From social media to business applications almost every organization has a web application and does business online. So, we see a wide range of applications being delivered every day.
In this course, you will learn how to use black hat hacker tools and follow their ways to compromise Web Applications.
This course will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn Web Application Hacking & Penetration Testing step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
We are going to start by figuring out what the security issues are that are currently in the field and learn testing methodologies and types. Then we are going to build a lab environment for you to apply what you get from the course and of course, the lab is gone cost you nothing. Then we are going to start with some theory, you know, you should have the philosophy so we can always stay on the same page.
Basic web and internet technologies such as HTML, HTTP, Document Object Model and so on, these are absolutely needed so that we can complete testing experience. And then we are gonna cover the reconnaissance section, we will gather information about the target and how to use that information to model an attack. After that, we will tackle the user management issues. Apart from that, we will also try to expose the session management problems.
In the input validation section, we are gonna show why data validation is absolutely important for web applications. So attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection and many more we are gonna examine the whole bunch of different types. We also have a cryptography section with some basic attacks. After that, we will discuss some known web application attacks (such as Drupal SQL injection aka Druppageddon).
At the end of the course, you will learn;
Testing Methodologies and Types,
Basic Web and Internet Technologies such as HTML, HTTP, Document Object Model and so on,
To Gather Information About the Target and Use This Information to Model an Attack.
User Management Issues.
Exposing The Session Management Problems.
Attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection and many more
Some Basic Attacks in Cryptography
Web Application Attacks Such As Drupal SQL injection ( aka Druppageddon )
And More to Enrich Your Penetration Testing Skills.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning web application hacking
- Anybody who is interested in learning penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to become a penetration tester
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack web applications and websites
- Anyone who are developing web so that they can create secure web applications
DOWNLOAD NOW !