Download Python Digital Image Processing From Ground Up™ Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Be able to suppress noise in images
- Be able to develop the 2-D Convolution algorithm in Python
- Apply Edge-Detection Operators like Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson etc. on Images
- Be able to develop Spatial Filtering Algorithms in Python
- Be able to compute an Image Histogram and Equalize it in Python
- Understand all about operators such as Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson etc.
- Be able to perform Image Processing using Python's Imaging Library
- Be able to perform Image Processing using SKImage
- Be able to perform Arithmetic and Boolean Operations like Addition, Subtraction, AND, OR etc. on images
- Be able to perform Image Enhancement Techniques such as Blurring and Sepia using Python
- Be able to give a lecture on Digital Image Processing
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step on how to download and install Python
With a programming based approach, this course is designed to give you a solid foundation in the most useful aspects of Image Processing in an engaging and easy to follow way. The goal of this course is to present practical techniques while avoiding obstacles of abstract mathematical theories. To achieve this goal, the image processing techniques are explained in plain language, not simply proven to be true through mathematical derivations.
Still keeping it simple, this course comes in different programming languages so that students can put the techniques to practice using a programming language of their choice. This version of the course uses the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you should be able to perform 2-D Discrete Convolution with images in python, perform Edge-Detection in python , perform Spatial Filtering in python, compute an Image Histogram and Equalize it in python, perform Gray Level Transformations, suppress noise in images, understand all about operators such as Laplacian, Sobel, Prewitt, Robinson, even give a lecture on image processing and more. Please take a look at the full course curriculum.
REMEMBER : I have no doubt you will love this course. Also it comes with a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So put simply, you really have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Sign up and lets start manipulating some pixels.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to image processing , then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer and want to get a quick guide to performing image processing in python, then take this course.
- If you are a university student taking the theory of image processing in school, then take this course to learn how the theory is applied practically.
DOWNLOAD NOW !