Download Selenium webdriver with Java and Cucumber BDD framework Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- ***By the end of this course students will have complete hand on to create powerful Cucumber BDD framework from scratch
- Integrate selenium with Java
- Create maven project and download dependency from maven repository
- Multi browser testing with the same script
- Find elements on web page and different actions which can be performed on the web element
- Students will learn Cucumber BDD framework from scratch level to the advanced level using Java.
- Different concepts of cucumber framework
- Student will gain expert level knowledge in cucumber Automation.
- Ability to develop advance cucumber framework from scratch.
- Students will be able to create data driven framework from scratch.
- Jenkins integration with cucumber framework
- GIT and GITHUB integration with cucumber framework
- No, there is no need to have any knowledge of JAVA or cucumber, you will learn everything from scratch
- No need to have any prior knowledge of selenium or Automation technology
- Laptop and Internet connection is required
Cucumber is one of the most powerful frameworks available in the market for Test Automation which requires minimum/No programming knowkedge.
This course will guide you to create Robust test automation framework using concepts of Behaviour driven development(BDD) and will focus on the pinpoint concepts rather than beating around the bush
After the end of the course, you will be able to create a Robust cucumber framework and will be able able to take your career to the next level in your organisation.
Course content includes
Introduction to Selenium and JAVA
Installation of JAVA on Windows operating system.
Creating Maven Project and simple project
Cross-browser configuration and Execution
Element locator strategies(ID,Name, LinkText, partial link text, Tagname, classname, XPath, cssSeclector)
Different wait statements
What is cucumber?
Cucumber BDD approach
Rules in defining Cucumber feature file
Cucumber Automation terminologies
Data-driven testing with Cucumber
DataTable feature and its importance
Regular expression for developing reusable components
Parameterizing tests with Example keyword
Cucumber Hooks and Tagging features
Smart usage of combining hooks and tags together
Junit Test Runner importance with cucumber
Cucumber options Attributes options
Generating reports for cucumber tests
Integrating cucumber tests with Maven
Scheduling tests from Jenkins for Continous Integration
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers who want to make career in Automation testing
- Students who wish to make there career in Automation testing
- Begineer Automation developer who want to learn new technologies in Automation
- Selenium Automation developers who want to learn BDD framework
- Anyone that has an interest in automation testing and wants to gain knowledge in this area.
- Automation engineers who wants to learn latest Automation trend
- Anyone who want to learn the skill to develop Cucumber Automation framework
- Anyone who have the Basic idea of the Cucumber framework but want to become professional in this cucumber framework
DOWNLOAD NOW !