Download JSON Web Token (JWT) with Spring Security And Angular Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Stateless Session Policy
- Manage User Security Roles
- Manage User Security Permissions
- Mitigation of Brute Force Attack
- Secure API Endpoints
- Password Encryption
- Role-based Access Control
- Familiarity with Java, Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Angular
According to jwt dot io, "JSON Web Token (JWT) is an open standard (RFC 7519) that defines a compact and self-contained way for securely transmitting information between parties as a JSON object." In this course, you will understand and learn how to generate and sign a Json Web Token that users can use to securely access your RESTful application.
This course teaches how to use JWT (JSON Web Token) to embed users' roles and permissions to delegate user's authorization(what they can and can't do) in the application. This course also dives into defining and creating API, exposing API Endpoints over HTTP, and handling HTTP Requests and File Upload through API Endpoints. It covers testing API Endpoints (using an HTTP client - Postman).
Who this course is for:
- Developers interested in JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Developers interested in Spring Security
- Developers interested in role-based application management
- Developers interested in Angular
DOWNLOAD NOW !