Download The complete Linux Command Line Basics for Beginners Course By Udemy
Learn the Linux Command Line from Scratch and Improve your Career with the World's Most Fun Project-Based Linux Course!
What you'll learn
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy.
- This Course is targeted Primarily at Beginners, So if you have more than a few years Linux experience, this course might not be for you.
In this section, you will learn what Linux commands are, and how they are structured so that you can get valuable insight into how working with the Linux command line works, rather than just memorising command after command after command like other Linux courses will make you do.
You will learn important concepts such as:
The difference between the Linux terminal and the shell
Command Input and Output
Connecting Linux Commands together to Build Sophisticated Data Pipelines.
And so many other useful concepts that will give you the fundamental skills to confidently use the command line to accomplish anything you want.
This course also focuses on empowering you to be an independent learner of the Linux operating system so you will also learn how to use the Linux Manual.
Knowing how to use the Linux manual will give you the independence to do what you want to do, rather than just what other people have shown you.Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to gain a Complete and Practical Understanding of the Linux Operating System and Linux Command Line.
دانلود کنید !