- How to implement persistent storage on a user's device
- How to interact with a SQLite database using Flutter and Dart
- CRUD Operations
- Create clean and beautiful user interfaces with Flutter
- Add packages to their Flutter project
- How to structure and organize your Flutter project
- How to use Future Builders
- Have Flutter and Dart installed
- Basic understanding of Flutter and Dart
Want to learn how to build Android and iOS apps with local storage?
Then this is the perfect course for you!
Throughout this course, we will build a production ready to-do list app using Flutter and SQFLite!
You're going to learn how to implement and interact with a SQLite database using Flutter and Dart, while building clean and beautiful user interfaces.
This course will help you jumpstart your Flutter journey by teaching you best practices and CRUD operations (create, read, update, delete) to interact with SQLite databases.
I hope you enjoy the course, and I'm looking forward to seeing the amazing apps you create!Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter developers who want to create their first mobile app with local storage
- Flutter developers who want to learn how to store data on a user's device
- Developers who want to learn how to build production-ready apps