- What Functional Interfaces Are In Java Programming.
- How To Create A Functional Interface.
- Understand The Functional Interface Java Annotation.
- How To Implement A Functional Interface With Lambda Expressions.
- Accepting Arguments With Lambda Expressions.
- Understand What Variable Capture Is.
- Implement Functional Interface With Method References.
- Learn How To Use Instance And Constructor Reference
- Know The Basics Of Java And Object Oriented Programming.
- At least Java 8 Installed On System.
Lambda Expressions came to Java in Java 8, it was one of the major upgrades to Java and has been a major part of the programming language ever since. Lambda Expressions are used to implement Functional Interfaces in Java. A Functional Interface is an Interface with just one Abstract Method. We can also use Method Reference to implement Functional Interfaces.
In this course, you would learn how to use both Lambda Expressions and Method References to Implement Functional Interfaces. If you are a Java developer, Android developer or even a developer of another similar language, then this course would give you insight and knowledge which are important in your career.Who this course is for:
- Java Developers Willing To Learn More About Lambda Expressions.
- Developers Willing To Learn Modern Java 8+ Features Like Lambda Expressions And Method References.