What you'll learn
- Think about the design choices in a better way
- Be able to code a efficient and cleaner solutions for commonly known problems
- Be confident at understanding and explaining Structural Design Patterns.
- Be able to come up with a well thought design for the problem in hand
- Be able to communicate well in design discussions and convey ideas fluently within team.
- Be able to do basic coding in Java.
- Basic familiarity with Object oriented programming.
In this course, we will discuss what are structural design patterns. We will get a high level overview of what are these patterns and we will see why it is important to have these patterns. Later on, we will do a deep dive in these patterns and go through all the design patterns which are part of these categories.
We will discuss all these patterns mentioned above in a great detail, and we will code along and understand what problems they are solving.
Links to source code is provided at the bottom of the introduction section.
Let's get started!Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn what are Structural Design Patterns.
- Beginners who want to write cleaner and organised code.
- Beginners who want to get addicted to design patterns.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to apply the concepts of Object Oriented Programming correctly.