- Build any iOS app you can imagine
- Swift Programming - No past experience needed
- Work as freelance iOS Developer
- Learn about the procedure of uploading an app on the App Store
- Learn Everything you need to know about iOS App Development under 3 Hours
- Create Artwork for your apps including app icons and screenshots
- Create 2 amazing apps - Bill splitting app, and Quiz Game
- Start your own iOS app development business
- No Programming Experience needed - We'll start from Scratch
- You will need a Mac Computer or a PC running macOS
- No additional Paid Software or Experience needed, just grab a cup of coffee and enjoy learning iOS Development
Welcome to the iOS Development Crash Course where we aim to start learning about developing your first iPhone and iPad Application using Swift & Xcode from SCRATCH !!
Want to create your own iPhone & iPad apps but aren't sure how to do so? You have come to the right place. You don't need any past programming experience and/or mobile app development experience to take this class. If you have a bit of programming background that's great, you'll catch up fast.
First we start by download the required tools we need to get started creating awesome apps.
Then will begin our journey by learning about Swift Programming language (From the basics of Swift 4 and Swift 5) and Xcode - Apple Developer Toolkit used for creating iOS, iPadOS, WatchOS and MacOS applications.
After you have learned about Swift Programming and Xcode usage, we will dive into building and testing different features in an app which you can use in any of your apps.
And then when you will be ready for creating your first iOS app, we will create our first fully functioning "Bill Splitting App", this app helps you to split restaurant bills with your friends.
Second App: The second app we will create will be "Quiz Game" where we will take JSON File which has data of quiz question and answers and we'll parse it and use it to create a simple quiz (MCQ) game.
Final Stage: I will teach you how you can create and add beautiful app icons to your app and take screenshots to use in your app page on the App store. Later on I will show you how to Publish your First App to the App Store.
By the end of this class, you will be well versed with:
Variables, Conditions & Operators in Swift
Creating Functions & Loops
Using Timers & Delays
Components of View Controllers (Buttons, Images, Textfields, etc)
Saving & Retrieving Data
This course will help you develop your own apps for your iPhone running iOS 13
To get the most out of this class, code along with me or after completing the video code by yourself and run your code to know how it works. And do complete your App Project Challenge as it is the best practice to become a good developer. If you get stuck anywhere, don't worry you can search for the error online and I am sure you will find a solution. And I am always here to help you out.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get Started Right Now and create Amazing apps that you can share with your Friends and Family.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to learn iOS Development and Publish their first App to the App Store
- If you are complete beginner to Swift, then this course is for you.
- If you are shifting from Objective-C to Swift, this will becomes more fast track course for you.