Download Heroku for PHP Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- Deploy your first application to Heroku
- Use add-ons such as MySQL databases
- Troubleshoot errors
- Install Rollbar to monitor your application
- Configure and customise your Heroku environment
- You should be a PHP programmer of any level
- You should have a local web server up and running
- No prior knowledge of Heroku, cloud or PaaS is required
Are you a PHP programmer? If so, this course will get you up to speed with Heroku in record time.
Invest just one hour of your life to learn to use Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud hosting and I promise you that you will fall in love, as well as adding a valuable skill to your CV.
Following along step-by-step, you will:
* Deploy your first web application to the cloud
* Use add-ons such as MySQL databases and performance tracking
* Troubleshoot errors using the Heroku CLI
* Configure and customise your virtual server
Click the "Buy Now" button to get started immediately. The course comes with lifetime access to the videos and materials. If you don't love it, just use the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Now updated with an additional module on how to setup Heroku on Windows.
What is Heroku?
Heroku is a cloud hosting platform that allows you to deploy websites and web applications with a simple Git push.
Heroku manages the environment, including installing PHP and Apache on your own virtual server: all you have to do is tell it what to do and Heroku does the rest.
What should I learn Heroku?
If you run your own website, Heroku is a cost-effective and convenient way to host it without having to manage your own server or be dependent on your hosting company to give you the correct version of PHP.
If you are an employee, many companies are converting to cloud platforms such as Heroku. Therefore, having this skill on your CV will increase your employment opportunities and make you more valuable to your existing employee.
Why should I sign up for this course?
I've designed this course to get you up to speed as fast as possible. We will dive straight in and write code: you can follow along with all of the examples and get your first web application live in the first hour.
I've been working as a software consultant for over ten years, as well as being a teacher here on Udemy and I will be here to help you every step of the way.Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to join the Heroku revolution
دانلود کنید !