Download New to Unix / Linux Command? Learn Step by Step|For Beginner Course By Udemy
What you'll learn
- ** Will have detailed knowledge of most useful commands of Unix/ Linux Operating System ***
- ** Ready to write basic to advance level Shell scrips to perform complex task ***
- ** Ready to jump into Big Data testing & Development ***
- ** Ready to do complex task in Linux/ Unix environment ***
- Setup Ubuntu or any other unix/ linux OS
- Basic knowledge of Windows command prompt
***** Updates *****
December 2019 : Updated videos with improved quality
September 2019 : Added Quiz and Exercise
June 2019 : Add videos of CUT command and realtime implementation.
UNIX is an operating system. It is a stable, multi-user, multi-tasking system for servers, desktops and laptops.
UNIX systems also have a graphical user interface (GUI) similar to Microsoft Windows which provides an easy to use environment. However, knowledge of UNIX is required for operations which aren't covered by a graphical program, or for when there is no windows interface available, for example, in a telnet session.
This course gives coverage in following areas
Moving around the file system
Listing directory contents
Move, renaming, and copying files
View and Edit files
Grep in detail
VI Editor commands
Who this course is for:
- Developers working on Server side
- Software Testers looking opportunity in Server side testing
- Manual Tester interactive with server machine
- Big Data Testing, AI. Machine Learning aspirants
دانلود کنید !