- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
- [Joseph] Hi, I'm Joseph Labrecque. Angular is a modern web technologies framework, which enables the creation of extraordinarily expressive applications. This is especially the case when used with integrated animations. In this course, we'll examine how to apply native animations to your Angular applications. First, we'll get an overview of animations in Angular and see how to use the Angular CLI to create and serve a new Angular project using TypeScript.
Moving on, we'll use the basic project we created to import the browser animations module and include the classes we need within our components. We'll then step through various ways of implementing animations within an Angular application. We'll start with the basics, and then move on to more advanced concepts. Next, we'll take an existing Angular application and apply proper Angular animations to the various UI elements already present. Finally, we'll use the Angular CLI to prepare our application for distribution.
All right, let's get going with Angular: Animations.