- Know the basic skills of making a game in Cocos2d-x
- Game Development Skills
- Games Programming Skills
- Cross-platform Game Development Skills
- Passion for game development
- Computing basics
- Love for games
Learn how to make cross platform games using the immensely successful game engine Cocos2d-x. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design technique
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Video Game Logic
Cocos2d-x Game Programming
Cross platform development
Cocos2d-x is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Cocos2d-x is a free open source game engine used by indie developers and companies such as Bandai Namco and Zynga.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!Who this course is for:
- People looking to create games
- Budding game developers
- People looking for a refresher for Cocos2d-x
- People who want to create mobile games
- Gaming aficionados