- How Node.js works and how to install modules
- How to create a web application
- Work with an ORM to access a database
- How to handle real-time communication in Node.js
- Work with forms, and authentication
- How to test your code in Node.js
- Use server-side Angular
Ever want to make a web application with Node.js? This course will guide you through the process of building a web application with Node.js and all the necessary libraries to get your application up and running. This hands-on practical guide to the landscape of Node.js will work with you to build a question-and-answer platform.
Throughout this journey, you will work with express.js, query a database with an ORM library in Node.js, and secure your application by implementing an authentication process.
With this course, you will be able to create your own web applications in Node.js. The best way to learn something new is to get your hands dirty and try out Node.js together with us. We will give you all you need to create real-world applications with node. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow course is designed to get you up-and-running in a few weeks.
Style and Approach
You will gain an insight into building a real-life application via web development using Node.js as the main tool. By the end of the course, you will have mastered how to build a Node.js web application yourself. This course follows a very practical approach by walking you through the classical steps in developing an app such as identifying challenges, tackling problems, and working out real-life concepts.
- Learn how to use express.js in Node.js to create a real-world application
- Access a database from within Node.js code
- Work on a real-life Node.js example application