- Create custom UIs using Angular 2 directives
- Make the best use of REST APIs to submit forms
- Create beautiful animations and graphics in your application
- Embed videos and other media into apps
- Access native device functionalities, such as a camera and maps, using ngCordova
- Theme your application based on the various platform styles available
- Publish your application to a variety of platforms
- Leverage Angular 2 events and Ionic-specific events to communicate
Developing real-time apps is the need of the hour, and apps that deal with humongous amounts of user data and real-time information that needs to be updated frequently are in high demand. Currently, one of the most popular frameworks for this task is Ionic Framework, which is undergoing a major makeover. This course will get you started with Ionic and help you create Angular 2 components that interact with templates. From there, you’ll work with Ionic components and find out how to share data efficiently between them. You’ll discover how to make the best use of the REST API to handle back-end services and then move on to animating your application to make it look pretty. You’ll learn to add in a local push notification in order to test the app. You’ll work with Cordova to support native functionalities on both iOS and Android. Also, you’ll master using the default themes for each platform as well as customizing your own. Finally, you’ll see how best to deploy your app to different platforms. This video course will solve all your Ionic-related issues through dedicated recipes that will help you get the best out of Ionic.
Style and Approach
This video is a recipe-based solution to all your Ionic 2 related problems and will help you create cutting-edge, real-time apps with ease through simple-to-understand step-by-step recipes.
- Leverage Ionic 2 and its exciting new features to create cutting-edge, real-time apps
- Work through simple recipes to address your problems directly and solve them effectively
- Get examples at each step to guide you on your learning curve