Make a web application that is able to display Charts. The web application must meet the following requirements:
- The database must be created with MongoDB.
- There must be an API created with Nodejs and Express.
- Use webpack to bundle the code.
- The frontend must be created with React.
- Use the method 'fetch' to get information from the database.
- Test the API with a REST client.
About This Class
This tutorial shows you how to code a web application with the MERN stack. First, you make the backend by using Nodejs, Express and MongoDB In the first section you make an API. Afterwards, you code the frontend with React. The web application can display a chart after the user inputs some settings.
This tutorial covers how to set up a React application from scratch which means you are going to understand how React works under the hood. This tutorial is very interesting!!!