Learn My SQL as a tool for data science
What you'll learn
- Introduction to relational databases, Querying data, clauses, Joins, views, and subqueries with MySQL
- Basics of Programming
- Overview of databases.
*Stay Home Stay Safe*
Three Courses Series:
1. Google Spreadsheets - Database Tools for Data Science - Free
2. My SQL for Data Science - Free
3. Google Cloud SQL for Data Science - Free
Most of the world data lies in traditional RDBMs like MySQL. So as a data scientist your first step to know how to access this data. This part of the course will teach you overview of relational database, how to query data, clauses, joins, views and subqueries with MySQL.
Data science requires data to be stored in an easily accessible and analyzable way. Even though there are various methods to store data, databases are considered to be the most convenient method for data science.
A database is a structured collection of data. It can contain anything from a simple shopping list to a huge chunk of data of a multinational corporation. In order to add, access and process the data stored in a database, we need a database management system. As mentioned MySQL is an open-source relational database management system with easier operations enabling us to carry out data analysis on a database.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientist
- Any Candidate starting for data science or want to make career transition