Mastering Image, binary data or file Upload CRUD operations in ASP.NET CORE 2.0, 2.1,2.2, 3.0
You will actively Build 8 MVC Projects throughout this course using ASP.NET CORE 2.0, 2.1,2.2, 3.0. The emphasis on how you can handle image files, pictures or binary data in your models and leverage the System IO namespace in .NET. Moreover, several scenarios are presented to illuminate our understanding on how to store the binary data or images in a database or in a folder. The principle operations of Create, Read, Update and Delete are presented in a streamlined fashion so that you should be able to intercept the data flow and perform other operations are required by the business logic.
What you’ll learn
- Create applications by uploading images into ASP .NET CORE 2.0, ASP .NET CORE 2.1, ASP .NET CORE 2.2 ,ASP .NET CORE 3.0
- Learn how to upload images, delete images, display images and update images stored in a database or folder of a web application
- Build a minimum of 8 Projects throughout this course
- Learn how to preview, crop and upload images
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Persist data using Entity Framework Core
- Learn how to add custom properties to the IdentityUser class
- Learn how to add profile images to user authentication
- Use Razor Pages in web applications
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic C#, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017
- You will need Visual Studio 2019 (preview or full version) in order to do the Project on ASP. NET Core 3
- Microsoft SQL Express Server or any MS SQL Server
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with questions on how to upload image files(binary data) into database or folder within a web application
- Anyone curious about System IO namespace or file system.
- Anyone with the will and desire to learn
- Anyone tired of incomplete tutorials on YouTube or blogs