- Set up a React Native environment on your device
- Work with API calls to fetch data
- Add navigation to your app
- Build UX components for your React Native app
- Perform animations in your applications using the animation APIs
- Test your component with Jest snapshot testing
- Test and deploy your application for a production-ready environment
In this video, we start with a look at state management and how to keep your code usable by other developers, how to build for your ideal user, how to create animations that pop, and how to publish your apps to the App Store. With the core UI built, we can take off our designer hats and focus on creating code that is clean and easy to reuse.
By the end of the course, you will have created your own application using React Native and learned to publish your app in the App Store and PlayStore.
Style and Approach
This course is packed with step-by-step instructions on how to create impressive applications using React Native, and is split into clear components so that you can learn at your own pace and concentrate on what interests you the most.
- A comprehensive but friendly guide to publishing your application with React Native
- Covers the latest version of React Native with fully up-to-date techniques and code examples.
- Create increasingly complex real-world applications and explore React Native in depth